We are participating providers with Medicare. This means that we accept the amount established by Medicare as our fee. Medicare will pay 80% of their allowable fee. You are responsible for the remaining 20% and your deductible. Medicare requires us to collect this amount and it should be taken care of at the time of service.

Also, expect to pay your co-payment and any deductible amounts at the time of your appointment. If special payment arrangements are necessary, please contact our office staff prior to your appointment.

To determine whether or not we participate in your insurance plan, please call us prior to your visit.

Summerlin

653 N. Town Center Drive
Suite 518
Las Vegas, NV 89144

East Side

3006 S. Maryland Parkway
Suite 710
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Green Valley

710 Coronado Center Drive
Suite 201
Henderson, NV 89052

Centennial

6220 N Durango Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89149

Our Satellite Offices

St. George

1791 East 280 North
St. George, UT 84790

Laughlin Office

3650 S. Point Circle, Suite 210
Laughlin, NV 89029

Mesquite Office

1301 Bertha Howe Ave
Mesquite, NV 89027